Massiv.Bet Terms and Conditions
In accordance with accepting MASSIV.BET terms and conditions (T’s&C’s) you are also accepting the betting rules and regulations as outlined under MASSIV. BET BETTING RULES (Available on the site). Any dispute arising outside of these T’s&C’s and Betting Rules will be referred to our regulatory body, the Gauteng Gambling Board whose decision will be final.
Massiv.Bet is the Numbers Racing & SoccerCino Partnership on-line offering and is licensed to accept bets under our bookmaker's license issued by the Gauteng Gambling Board and held by the Numbers Racing & SoccerCino Partnership.
Numbers Racing & SoccerCino Partnership is an accountable institution and operates in compliance with the requirements of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 2001 ("FICA") which sets out, inter alia, requirements in relation to
- customer registration and identification
- withdrawal and deposit procedures and
- betting and winnings limits.
Where FICA or its associated regulations and instruments specify such procedures and/or limits then Massiv.Bet will be operated in accordance with such procedures and/or limits. Where FICA does not specify such aforementioned procedures and/or limits then Massiv.Bet shall implement its own procedures and/or limits (subject always to any applicable legislation and/or regulations) in accordance with good corporate governance and the promotion of socially responsible gambling. For further information on FICA please log on to www.fic.gov.za. Numbers Racing & SoccerCino Partnership reserves the right to suspend any account that has not met FICA requirements.You may direct your questions and/or documentation to FICA@Massiv.Bet
In accordance with the above establishment of procedure, Massiv.Bet reserves the right to submit all provided personal information to a trustworthy 3rd-party credit agency of Massiv.Bet’s choosing. The purpose of 3rd-party consultation is to confirm customer personal details with the South African Department of Home Affairs and the chosen 3rd-party is required to meet compliance as set out in Section 70 of the National Credit Act No.34 of 2005 and all record keeping processes are required to be in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”) No.4 of 2013.
3rd-party credit providers have no authority to perform credit checks on Massiv.Bet customer backgrounds. The information provided will be used for the sole purpose of determining the physical addresses of registered customers. By using the Massiv.Bet online and mobile sports betting platform, customers agree to their information being shared through API-integration with the outlined 3rd-party for the purpose of establishing this required information.
1.1 These terms and conditions constitute a binding contract between you and (“Numbers Racing & SoccerCino (MASSIV.BET) Partnership or “we/our/us/the Company”) and govern your use of the gambling services offered by the Partnership (the “Services.”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which incorporate the following additional terms (collectively, the “Terms”):
- 1.1.2 Responsible Gambling Policy
- 1.1.3 Game Rules
- 1.1.4 Promotion Terms
1.2 We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time in order to address legal
and regulatory changes, to incorporate changes in our business or the Services offered,
or to improve the clarity and helpfulness of these Terms. When the Terms are updated,
we will post them on our site and it is your responsibility to check our site from time
to time to review any updated Terms when posted. The updated Terms shall govern
and control once they are posted to our site. It is your responsibility to retain copies of
transaction records and service policies and rules.
1.3 The Partnership is licensed, regulated and accredited by the Gauteng Gambling and Racing Board - License Number: KRU-004 and Issued 2017.
2. Customer Legal Requirements
2.1 Our Service is restricted to individuals of legal age eighteen years and older who are residents of South Africa.
2.2 You accept that the use of our Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk. Furthermore, you agree that use of our Service is for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use and, in doing so, are acting on your own behalf and acknowledge that any activities in violation of these Terms are strictly prohibited.
2.3 By accepting these Terms, you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your use of our Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses, you shall have no claims whatsoever against us or any of our partners, or respective directors, officers or employees.
2.4 By opening an account or using our Services, you represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with all laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your use of our Service. We are not responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Service. By accepting these Terms, you agree to assist us with the compliance to applicable laws and regulations.
2.5 It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that you are fully compliant with all laws relating to online activity and/or gambling in South Africa. We shall in no way accept liability in situations where your use of the Service is in breach of any South African laws
2.6 We reserve the right to close any customer account without prior notice. You are expected to abide by these Terms at all times and you accept that any breach could lead to penalties including but not limited to account suspension, cancelled bets and loss of winnings.
3. Customer Accounts
3.1 Registering a New Account
- 3.1.1 To use our Services, you must first register an account. During the account creation process, you will be required to enter your personal details which will include your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth. mobile (Cell phone) number and an email address. In the event where your registration information is inaccurate or incomplete, you will be required to update such information upon request
3.2 Acceptance of Terms
- 3.2.1. By registering an account, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age,( 18 years old or older) are competent to enter into a binding legal agreement, and that you hereby understand and accept all the Terms.
3.3 Single Account
- You may only register and operate a single account with a single bank account. If you hold more than one account with the same bank account we reserve the right to suspend duplicate accounts.
- You may not access the Service by means of another person's account. Should you attempt to open more than one account, under your own name or under any other name, or attempt to access the Service by means of another person's account, we reserve the right to immediately close all your accounts and bar you from future use of any of Service.
- 3.4.1 The account registration process will use your mobile (Cell phone) number as your username. You must keep this information secret. Any actions carried out through your account will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly
- 3.4.2 Should any customer give away, share or lose his/her account number and/or password, we will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Customers are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
3.5 Personal Use Only
Our Services are for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that we are entitled to monitor your gameplay and use of our Service to detect gameplay patterns indicative of professional, non-recreational play. Any professional use of our Service is prohibited.
Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to use the Service, and all accounts in violation of this clause will be immediately terminated.
3.7 Accuracy You are required to keep your registration details up to date at all times. If you change your address, e-mail, phone number or any other contact or personal information, please contact us in order to update your account information.
3.8 Dormant Accounts
- Your account will be considered dormant if it has not had any activity for 6 months. Account activity is defined as the following: making of a deposit or withdrawal; placement of a bet.
You may, at any time, request temporary or permanent exclusion from the Service. To view the various self- exclusion options available, please refer to our Responsible Gambling Policy in our Terms and Conditions page.
3.10 Refusing and Suspending Accounts
- We may refuse to register you as a customer or elect to de-register, exclude or suspend you as a customer from the Service at any time, for any reason or for no reason whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that we have no obligation whatsoever to provide you with prior notice of our decision to refuse, de-register, exclude or suspend you as a customer, nor are we required to furnish you with any reasons for such decisions.
3.11 If we de-register, exclude or suspend you, we shall have the unlimited right to:
- withhold payment to you of any contested funds, whether such funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, free monies, sportsbook credits, pay-outs or the like;
- establish the specific criteria with which you must comply in order to be allowed access to the Service (and your account, if applicable); and
- furnish information about you to law enforcement agencies (if the reason for such termination, de-registration, exclusion or suspension was fraud or some other form of illegal misconduct), collection agencies and/or intra-group sportsbook/casino databases. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion.
4. Placing Bets; Refusing and Voiding Bets
4.1 You agree to pay us for all bets that are placed through the Service using your account.
4.2 We reserve the right to refuse or limit any bets at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a bet is deemed to be or is declared void by us solely at our discretion (e.g. not as a result of any breach of these Terms), any sum deducted from your account with respect to that bet shall be credited to your account.
4.3. Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server and subject to these Terms. Until acceptance, no communications from you shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to you, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future.
4.4 By placing a bet, you represent and warrant that you are not prohibited from entering into the bet by any contract, regulation, rule, or sports governing body, and that you do not know the outcome of the event upon which you are betting. In the event these reputations are false, your bet is automatically void.
4.5 Without limiting our discretion to refuse or limit bets at our discretion, you agree that we may void any bets in our absolute discretion if:
- 4.5.0 We suspect you have engaged in any illegal activity or any prohibited activity (as defined below);
- 4.5.1 You have breached any of these Terms;
- 4.5.2 There is a technological error related to the Service or the placing of your bet;
- 4.5.3 We have reason to believe that your bet, or the event upon which you have bet, may be subject to manipulation, collusion, match fixing, or other unethical activity; or where we are required to do so by law or regulation.
5. Payment Details
- Verification of Bank Details
- If you use a credit/debit card and/or a financial/bank account for your transactions, the account holder’s / cardholder’s name must be the same as the name you used when registering your account. Should the name you registered on your account and the name that appears on your credit/debit card and/or financial/bank differ in any way, your account will be immediately suspended. Should your account be suspended, we recommend you contact customer service for details regarding our verification process.
- As part of our commitment to prevent money laundering, any deposits made using someone else's credit/debit card will be refunded and any bets placed with funds from this card will be deemed void.
5.2 Updating Payment Details
- Updating your payment details will require you to login to the Massiv.Bet website. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the terms upon which your payments are accepted. You are solely responsible to keep abreast of any changes.
5.3 Inter-Account Transfers
- The transfer of funds between individual accounts is strictly prohibited.
5.4 No Interest
- Any monies held in your account shall not attract interest.
- No credit may be offered by any employee of Massiv.Bet. It is the client's responsibility to maintain sufficient funds in their account and to stake their bets accordingly. Massiv.Bet reserve the right to void any bet that may be inadvertently accepted when the client's account does not have sufficient funds to cover the whole of the bet.
- If we incur any chargebacks, payment reversals or other charges in connection with your account, we reserve the right to recover such amounts from you.
- You represent, warrant and undertake that no chargebacks or other payment reversals or cancelations shall be made concerning account without our prior written consent. In the event of any such chargeback, reversal or cancelation, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any amounts, costs, claims, damages and expenses arising in connection with such chargebacks, reversals or cancellations, or in connection with our efforts to recover such sums from you.
5.7 Credit Checks
- We reserve the right to run credit checks on all cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from your use of the Service over and above taxes collected by us on your behalf. We will deduct applicable taxes from any prizes or winnings prior to payment to you; as a result, you acknowledge and agree that any amounts you receive shall be net of such deductions. Massiv.Bet is obliged by law to deduct such betting tax at settlement and pay it to the relevant South African authorities on your behalf. The current rates of tax (subject to change without prior notification) are as follows:
- 0% (zero percent) tax on all sports bets, including multiples made up solely of sports bets;
- 6% (six percent) tax on winnings of any horseracing bets (including multiples of horseracing bets). Please note that this 6% (six percent) tax is made up of 3% (three percent) betting tax and a 3% (three percent) horse racing levy; and
- 6% (six percent) tax on winnings of any multiple which includes a horseracing bet as part of the multiple.
- As part of Massiv.Bet’s commitment to anti-money laundering, if a customer makes a deposit, then Massiv.Bet reserves the right to restrict the customer to withdrawing no more than R500.00 if the customer has not placed a bet using such deposited monies.
5.9 Bank Transfer
These terms and conditions govern the use of the Bank Transfer option provided by the Company to transfer funds to the company’s elected bank accounts.
- The processing time for the Bank Transfer method is 2 – 3 business days
- Best effort allocation times for payments will be as follow:
- 09:00 – 10:00
- 13:00 – 14:00
- 17:00 – 18:00
- Transfers will only be accepted to the Company’s elected bank accounts.
- Cheque or cash deposits will not be accepted.
- Please note fees may apply if a customer makes a cash or cheque deposit. Massiv.Bet may charge a portion or the full value of the bank charge and as such we will credit the customer’s Massiv.Bet account with the full value of your deposit and thereafter remove the effective value up to the charge received from the bank
- A minimum payment of R50 is applicable for Bank Transfers. Should a customer make a deposit of less than R50.00 into any of our bank accounts, the customer will be required to make an additional deposit to make up the difference in the value of the deposit before the customer’s Massiv.Bet account is credited with the full value of the deposited funds.
- Proof of payment is mandatory and must be sent to accounts@Massiv.Bet clearly indicating the following information:
- The date of the payment
- The amount deposited
- The reference number used
- The account the money was transferred to
6.1 General Withdrawal Policy
- If a financial account and/or credit/debit card has been used to deposit funds, the name registered on the Massiv.Bet account must correspond to the name registered on the financial account/card. In the case of a request to pay funds via Bank Transfer, the acquiring bank account must be held in the same name used during registration.
- Withdrawals may require multiple transactions over a number of days, based on payment provider limitations.
- There may be charges incurred for withdrawals which you will be clearly informed of upon requesting your withdrawal.
- We reserve the right to undertake reasonable diligence to verify the validity of any bets, wagers or winnings as a precondition to paying out any wins or permitting player withdrawals.
- Due to Foreign Exchange regulations, Massiv.Bet is required to payout individuals who hold active bank accounts within South Africa and in the currency of South African Rand.
- Your Massiv.Bet account will need to be active from your first transaction, for a period exceeding 1 month, before your first withdrawal can be processed.
6.2 Identification Checks
- Customers must provide a copy of their proof of identity and proof of address if not already provided when withdrawing funds from Massiv.Bet. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If any customer fails to provide the required documentation within 4 weeks of our request, the account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made, voided. In cases of fraudulent documentation, accounts will be locked and all balances forfeited.
- Massiv.Bet reserves the right to request further due diligence documentation upon a customer making a withdrawal as Massiv.Bet deems necessary. An example would be a copy of a bank statement or credit card statement.
- The payment of a withdrawal will only be made to the customer who deposited the funds.
6.3 Review for Irregular Play
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any Prohibited Activity (defined below). Should we determine that Prohibited Activity has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings which we reasonably believe are related to the Prohibited Activity.
6.4 Erroneous Payments
- You agree that, in the event of any payment or credit to your account which is made to your account as a result of our error, such amount(s) paid in error shall be held in trust by you for our benefit and shall not be withdrawn from our account. You shall return all amounts paid in error to us promptly upon our demand. We reserve the right to recover all amounts paid to you in error.
7. Intellectual Property
7.1 You acknowledge and agree that all rights, title and interest in the Service, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, is our absolute property or duly licensed to us.
7.2 The “Massiv.Bet” brand name and any other Massiv.Bet-related trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used in connection with the Service (the "Trademarks") are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names owned by the Numbers Racing & SoccerCino Partnership, which reserves all rights to such Trademarks.
7.3 You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service you obtain no rights in the Trademarks or the Service and you may only use the same in complete accordance with these Terms. Any use of the intellectual property related to the Service without our prior written consent is not permitted. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or tamper with the intellectual property related to the Service in any manner whatsoever.
7.4 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Service or within any of our websites, software or other properties is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited.
8. Warranty Disclaimers
8.1 THE MASSIV.BET SERVICE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
8.2 The entire risk of as to the use, quality and performance of the Service is yours. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the software or server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs or represents that the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the Service as to results or accuracy of any information obtained by you.
8.3 We reserve the right to suspend, modify or remove or add to our website any games or software at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Service and you shall have no claims against us in such regard.
- We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
8.5 Reported Faults
- We cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty, but we will undertake efforts to correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs, you should report the fault by e-mail or in writing to our customer service centre.
- Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Service is free from computer viruses, we cannot and do not guarantee that the Service is free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
8.7 Service Suspension
- We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
9. Handling Errors and Interruptions in Play
- We are not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical disturbances or disruptions to the game play. We are not liable for any acts or omissions made by your internet service provider or any third party with whom you rely upon to gain access to our Services.
- In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Service, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of Management.
9.2 System Malfunctions
- Where a glaring error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it is a multiple bet/parlay will be adjusted to market related prices.
- In the event of a website system malfunction all bets are void. We reserve the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
10. Changes to Service
- We reserve the right to suspend, modify or remove or add content to the Service at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any loss suffered as a result of any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Service and you shall have no claims against us in such regard.
11. Prohibited Activities
- We intend for our Service to be a fun, safe and enjoyable experience for our customers. As a result, we reserve the right to monitor the site for unsuitable language and behaviour, which may result in appropriate corrective action including the termination of your account.
11.2 Description of Specific Prohibited Activities
- We reserve the right to monitor all customer activity for cheating, irregular play and bad faith. All such activity is expressly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination of your account. Without limitation, the following types of activities are expressly prohibited in connection with our site, Service (“Prohibited Activity”):
- The misuse or abuse of bugs, glitches or errors of the Service;
- The use of bots or any other form of artificial intelligence;
- Hacking, attacking or abusing the Service or any servers, software or other components of the Service;
- Using VPNs or other software to circumvent any geographic limitations applicable to the Service;
- The use of software to influence or modify the outcome of any of the games;
- Match fixing, cheating or collusion;
- Participating in, aiding or facilitating criminal activity of any kind;
- Fraudulent or illegal activity of any kind;
- Abusive chargeback activity;
- Attempting to disrupt the Service or circumvent the technical measures employed by us to ensure the security and fair play of the Service;
- Any betting activity which we reasonably suspect to be irregular, unfair or in bad faith.
11.3 Legal Proceedings
- We shall take all necessary measures in case of suspected Prohibited Activity, including the blocking of your account, freezing of the funds and reserving the right to legal proceedings. Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported to the relevant authorities.
11.4. Fraudulent Payment
- In the case of suspected or fraudulent payments, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity or Prohibited Activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to block a user's account, reverse any pay-out made and recover any winnings. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall we liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
11.5 Irregular Play
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your participation in the Services will be reviewed for any irregular betting patterns. In the interests of fair gaming; equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular betting include, but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of, 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account before the betting requirements for that bonus have been met. Should We deem that you have indulged in irregular game play, we reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or to confiscate all of your winnings.
12. Anti-money Laundering
12.1 Customers are strictly prohibited from utilizing our systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer system. You will not use our website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If we have a suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms, your access to our website will be terminated immediately and/or your account blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, we are under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your account. In addition, we shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and you will cooperate fully with the Company to investigate any such activity.
13. Limitation of Liability
13.1 Exclusions and Limits
- Our total aggregate liability to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or bets you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/bet or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any indirect losses or damages, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- Nothing in these Terms will operate so as to exclude any liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury that is caused by our negligence, or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
14. Termination of Account
14.1 We reserve the right to terminate your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Any balance in your account at the time of such a cancellation will be credited to your mobile money account/credit/debit card, unless your account has been terminated for Prohibited Activity as set out above. We also, reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your account which includes but is not limited to the following circumstances:
14.1.0 If you have more than one active account;
14.1.1 If the name registered on your account does not match the credit/debit card and/or financial/bank account used to make deposits on the account;
14.1.2 If you participate in a promotion and submit a withdrawal before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
14.1.3 If you provide in correct or misleading information while registering an account;
14.1.4 If you are not of legal age to gamble;
14.1.5 If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use account;
14.1.6 If you have played in a professional capacity, or in tandem with other customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or bets in a coordinated manner with another customer involving the same (or materially the same) selections; in this instance, we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the total maximum pay out for the combined total of any such bets, to the equivalent of the maximum pay-out Limits permitted for a single customer (as outlined in the applicable rules).
14.1.7 If you have “charged back” any of the deposits made with your credit/debit card on your account;
14.1.8 If you are found colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity while using the Service;
14.1.9 If it is determined by us that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots etc.) designed specifically to defeat, disable, cheat, or gain an unfair advantage while using the Service;
14.1.10 If you use or access the Service or your account in bad faith;
14.1.11 If you make statements that are sexually explicit or offensive while using our chat facility, this includes expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity; or
14.2 In the event we terminate your account as a result of suspicious or illegal activity, we reserve the right to pursue criminal charges or other criminal or civil sanctions against you, and we reserve the right disclose any relevant information to the authorities or other third parties as may be necessary to pursue any remedies available to us in this regard.
15.1 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any participation in the Service by you, including without limitation:
- The use of the Service by you or anyone using your account;
- The use of the Service by means of telecommunication services;
- Use re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, the Service;
- Entry to, or use or re-use of any servers or equipment involved in providing the Service;
- Facilitating or making a deposit into your account;
- Wagering or gaming via the Service through any delivery mechanism offered; and
- Acceptance and use of any win or prize at or from us or the Service.
16. Availability of Offers
16.1 Eligibility; Offers & Promotions
- All offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, e-mail address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, etc.), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace.
- All offers are intended for recreational customers and we may, in our sole discretion, limit the eligibility of customers to participate in any given promotion. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer.
16.2 Offer recall
- We reserve the right to reclaim all bonuses awarded and/or any winnings accrued if a customer is found to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of any promotion. Where there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer and/or group of customers which, as a result of enhanced payments through promotional offers, results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of outcome, we reserve the right to ignore the bonus element of such offers and settle bets at the correct odds. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be fully satisfied as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, Free Bet/Bonus Bet or offer to their account.
17. Governing Law, Support, Disputes and Complaints
- Customer support is available if you experience any difficulties. Customer support can be reached by email at support@Massiv.Bet Any complaints or disputes may be sent to this email address.
17.2 Customer Complaints
- Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
- To ensure your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to us via the following means: E-mail: support@Massiv.Bet
- Upon receipt, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month.
- If you feel that Massiv.Bet has not satisfactorily resolved your complaint, you should refer the matter to the Gauteng Gambling and Racing Board which will make a binding decision.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
18.1 These Terms are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms.
18.2 No legal or tax advice
- We do not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors.
18.3 No arbitrage
- You are strictly prohibited from utilizing the Service and our systems to facilitate arbitrage through currency exchange transactions. Where we deem that you have deliberately used the systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from your balance without warning or notification.
18.4 Anti-Money Laundering
- Customers are strictly prohibited from using the Service and our systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer. You must not use the Service for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If we suspect that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms, your access to the Service may be terminated immediately, by blocking your account or confiscating winnings achieved through the above-mentioned activities. If your account is terminated or blocked under such circumstances, we are under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your account. In addition, we shall be entitled to inform the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will cooperate fully with any investigation into such activity. FICA@Massiv.Bet
19. Additional Terms
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings, you agree to being contacted and asked to consent for your name to be used for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
19.2 Entire Agreement
- These Terms represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and us, and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and us with regards to use of our Service. We reserve the right to amend these Terms, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of management and put into immediate effect.
19.3 Final Decision for Winnings
- In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your software and our servers, the result showing on our server shall be the official and governing result.
- The use of the R or ZAR symbol indicates South African Rands only.
19.5 Force Majeure
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the gaming contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
19.6 No agency
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- These Terms are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
19.9 Business Transfers
- In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the company, your customer account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via email or notice on our web site explaining your options with regards to the transfer of your account.
- These Terms may be translated into many different languages. If there is any discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms and any other language version of these Terms in the meaning and interpretation of any of the provisions of these Terms, the meaning and interpretation of the provisions under the English language version shall prevail.
19.11 Explanation of Terms
- We consider these Terms to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact Customer Service through the following email address: support@Massiv.Bet
- Please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
Acceptance of Bets and Bet Type Pay-out Limits (South African Rand Value)
NOTE* All Limits are in respect to amounts to be won irrespective of Stake.
For a bet to be accepted by MASSIV.BET, it must be a valid bet.
A valid bet is:
- One which has been offered by MASSIV.BET;
- In respect of which MASSIV.BET has issued a transaction code or ticket;
- Taken by a person of 18 years or older;
- Is a bet taken by a person who has not been self-excluded;
- Not fraudulent;
- Is not a credit bet;
- Has been placed with MASSIV.BET using any one of the prescribed methods used by MASSIV.BET from time to time to offer bets to punters;
- Is not a void bet as may be determined elsewhere in the terms and conditions.
MASSIV.BET shall not be obliged to accept a bet or pay out monies in respect of a bet that is not a valid bet.
If you have any doubts as to whether a bet has been accepted and is accordingly valid you should view your list of “pending” bets or check with a member of MASSIV.BET’ customer service.
Single Bet – first timer* 10,000
Double – incl a first timer* 30,000
Treble – incl a first timer* 40,000
Quads or more – incl first timer* 50,000
Single Bet – other* 30,000
Double – other* 50,000
Treble – other* 75,000
Quads or more – other* 100,000
Open Bet Limit (local and international where the net pools are below R1 000 000)
An open bet is a bet offered by MASSIV.BET on one or more events in which no fixed odds are agreed at the time the bet is placed and the winnings and therefore the payout is determined after the outcome of the event on which such bet was struck becomes known, with reference to dividends generated by a totalisator.
If a number of bets containing the same selections are placed by more than one customer, and MASSIV.BET has reason to believe that these bets originated from or were placed on behalf of the same customer, syndicate of customers or any group of people acting in conjunction with each other as may be determined by MASSIV.BET in its sole discretion, MASSIV.BET reserves the right to limit the total winnings payable in respect thereof to the Pool Limit.
Winning limits shall also apply to Win, Place, Swinger, Exacta, Trifecta, Quartet, Double, Place Accumulator, Jackpot, Pick 3, Bipot, Pick 6, Mixa bets, Rugby Special, Score Special, Soccer GG, Soccer Pot and Soccer Special. The maximum winnings in respect thereof will be limited to THE TOTAL NET POOL LIMIT of the local SAFTOTE pool.
By way of example, if the total available pool on an Exacta is R2500, then this is maximum payout that may be distributed to a customer who has selected the winning combination/s regardless of the stakes or the number of tickets. If MASSIV.BET laid 1000 winning Exactas to a customer and the Saftote dividend was R 3.50, MASSIV.BET would limit the payout to pay the Pool Limit of R2500.
The open bet payouts will be limited by the number of dividends being paid by the totalisator. The totalisator pools will be divided by the number of open bet dividends paying for that race. Therefore, if a race is paying 4 places, the totalisator place pool will be divided by 4 and that value shall be applied to each placing as a limit.
By way of an example, if the net swinger pool is R3 000 and there are 3 swingers to be paid, the net pool for each swinger will be R1000 (R3000/3 swingers) and this shall be the open bet limit applied. Therefore, if swingers are caught by a customer with MASSIV.BET, and the total payout is R1 300, this payout will be limited to R1000. The same applies to all open bets.
2.14.3 Open Win and Open Place Limits
Notwithstanding the pool size, MASSIV.BET reserves its right to limit the odds payable on open wins and open places to a maximum of 50% over the fixed odds starting price of the horse (being the last price laid by MASSIV.BET). The payout limit will be the lesser of the Saftote pool size and the value of the stake applied at the odds limit. By way of example, if a horse has a starting price of 2/1 and pays R5 for a win (odds of 4/1) on the totalisator (where the pool size was R15 000) and a customer has R1 000 wins, then the payout will be limited to odds of 3/1. Should a customer have had R5 000 wins on the horse then the maximum win amount will be the pool size.
Should there be no winning tickets on any pool on the Saftote Totalisator (i.e. a full carryover) but winning tickets at MASSIV.BET, MASSIV.BET will pay a dividend determined by dividing the Totalisator pool by the number of MASSIV.BET winners. MASSIV.BET’ maximum liability, in totality, to customers shall be limited to the pool. These dividends and payouts will be subject to the overriding daily payout limit.
Where a partial carryover is declared by the Saftote Totalisator on an open bet, on noncommingled pools, MASSIV.BET shall pay its winning customers based on the value of the total pool. MASSIV.BET’ maximum liability shall be limited to the total pool. These dividends and payouts will be subject to the overriding daily payout limit.
By way of example, if a Pick 6 pool is R1.5m and only a 10% winner is declared with a dividend of R150 000 and a carryover of R1 350 000 is declared, then MASSIV.BET’ customers’ winning bets shall be based on the pool of R1.5m and the maximum liability in totality to all customers shall be limited to the value of the pool.
Where a partial carryover is declared by the Saftote Totalisator on an open bet on commingled pools on international races, MASSIV.BET shall pay the dividend declared. However, the liability shall be limited to the value of the pool paid out and NOT the value of the total pool.
By way of example, if a commingled Trifecta pool is R10 000 on an English event and a dividend of R700 is declared to 6 winners locally (total payout R4200) and a carryover of R5800 is declared, then MASSIV.BET’ maximum liability to any customer shall be limited to the value of the payout being R4200.
Soccer All Leagues
Single Bet 50,000
2 legs 150,000
3 legs 300,000
4 legs 500,000
5 legs 750,000
6-7 legs 1 000,000
8-14 legs 1 000,000
15 or more legs 1,000,000
All soccer limits are inclusive of bonus
All Other Sporting Events and Contingencies
Single Bet 50,000
Trebles 300,000 4-9 legs 500,000
Other Multiple Bets 1 000,000
Lucky Numbers & Power Draws
Single Number or Bet 100,000
Two Numbers, Doubles 250,000
Three Numbers, Trebles 500,000
Four Numbers and Three Numbers plus Power Draws, Quads 1 000,000
Five Numbers in one draw 1 000,000 Four Numbers plus Power Draws and
Five numbers across multiple draws 1 000,000
Where bets have been placed on different days in respect of an event or events held on the same day, the maximum amount that one customer may win on one day’s trading is determined by the day that the final event/market is resolved, and not on the individual day on which each bet was placed. Note our customers are held to a limit of R1 000 000.00 winnings per customer per day
1. Take note that in terms of South African law no persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to gamble. Winners know when to stop. The contact details for the National Responsible Gambling Programme: 0800 006 008 or sms on 076 675 0710.
2. Information regarding your account activity will be provided by us to you on reasonable notice by requesting it from support@Massiv.Bet . The information may include: details about your account balance, gambling history (including bet amounts, winnings and losses), deposits, withdrawals and other related transactions.
3. Self-exclusion options are available to you as set out elsewhere in these Terms.